“The Christians” debuts at Good Company Theatre and one last chance to catch the riveting “Class of ‘94” at Weber State University.
Weber State University
Weber State University’s Outdoor Program, GEAR:30, and the Front Climbing Club are geared up to host Utah’s largest rock climbing festival for the 11th year.
The following show descriptions were provided by the theaters producing them. They have been lightly edited for clarity. OGDEN ‘CLASS OF ‘94’ Val A. Browning Center for the Performing Arts, 1901…
The story most news outlets like to tell about Ta’u Pupu’a is that he was a professional football player who went on to become an opera singer.
OGDEN — An internationally renowned artist has brought his work combining West African spirituality with concerns about violence and killings of black men to Utah for the first time with a…
By ANDREA HARVEY • Standard-Examiner staff OGDEN — Do you like movies? How about fly fishing? Are you interested in women’s rights or local charities? If you answered yes to…
- Northern Utah theater: ‘Camelot,’ ‘9 to 5,’ ‘Plaza Suite’ and more
- Celebrate Earth Day with these Northern Utah events
- 10-Day Planner: Survivor events, Arbor Day, Record Store Day and more
- For longtime Sunset art teacher, final show is part of battling Parkinson’s
- Where to celebrate Record Store Day 2018 in Northern Utah
- Hello world! on