- This event has passed.
Gentlemen (& ladies), put down your razors. We are pleased to announce the inaugural Yeti Beard & Moustache Competition as part of the Wasatch Yeti Bash festivities. February 2nd on the plaza at Union Station. Multiple categories, expert judges, and fantastic prize packages are just a part of the evening’s events.
It’s only $5 to enter this competition, to register click the link below!
1. Skunkape – Best mustache: only mustache, not styled (can be trained, no sculpting or moulding product), clean shaven everywhere else
2. Yeti – Best business beard: less than 4” can be styled moustache
3. Sasquatch – Best natural medium beard: natural, no sculpting or moulding product, 4”-8”
4. Abominable Snowman – Best natural big beard: natural no sculpting or moulding product 8”+
5. The False Sighting- Freestyle category w/ 2 categories:
a) Best decorated beard or mustache
b) kids and women’s craft beard event
Wasatch Yeti Bash Information:
The Wasatch Yeti Bash and Sweaty Yeti Fat Bike Race will return to the Ogden area February 2-3, 2018! Ogden is a secret haven for outdoor enthusiasts, artists, and yetis, so we decided to honor all three with a winter bash occupying downtown Ogden and the scenic Ogden Valley. The third annual Wasatch Yeti Bash will include a winter arts market, yeti yoga, s’more roasting, First Friday Art Stroll, sports expo, Sweaty Yeti fat bike race, live entertainment and more!
2018 Event Details:
Friday, February 2: Ogden Union Station
4-8 pm | Winter Sports Expo | FREE
4-8 pm | Winter Arts Market by Nurture the Creative Mind | FREE – Artwork For Purchase
4-8 pm | Beer Garden
5-5:30 pm | Community Bike Ride
5:30-6 pm | Yeti Yoga by AndShesDopeToo | FREE for Yetis and Humans!
6-8 pm | S’mores
6:30 pm | Yeti Beard Competition
6 -9 pm | First Friday Art Stroll on Historic 25th Street
Saturday, February 3: North Fork Park
9-2 am | Sweaty Yeti Fat Bike Race | North Fork Park | FREE to Spectate
9-2 am | Sports Expo, Sledding, Music, Snowshoe & Fat Bike Demos, Family Activities and more!
9:30 am | Beginner & Junior Yeti (10K = 1 lap)
10:30 AM | Amateur & High School Yeti (20k = 2 laps)
11:30 am | Pro Yeti (30k = 3 laps)