- This event has passed.
Ogden Nature Center
Friday, October 11, 2019, 5 – 8:30pm
Two crazy nights of educational outdoor fun – without fright.
Packed with trailside adventures.
When: Friday, October 11 and Saturday, October 12, 5-8:30 p.m.
Where: Ogden Nature Center, 966 W. 12th Street in Ogden
Cost: $6 Ogden Nature Center members / $8 non-members
Who: All ages are welcome. This event is for the entire community & great for families. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Dress: Dress for outdoor weather / costumes welcome / flashlights are good too!
This event will be held rain or shine.
• Take a crepuscular creep (early night-time) along Ogden Nature Center trails where you’ll meet Ogden Nature Center teacher-naturalists transformed into native Utah animals, each with a tale to tell!
• Meet live owls, snakes & spiders
• Trailside tales and a campfire, face painting, carnival games & silly fortune telling
• Make fun fall nature crafts to take home
• Squeak & Sneak: — pretend you’re a mouse on the run as you spot your predators
• Visit the Bat Cave and see who lives there
• Get down low in the Spider Web Crawl
• Food vendors
Special thanks to our event sponsors: The Standard Examiner, Weber County R.A.M.P., and Golden Beverage.
For more information please call 801-621-7595.
Arts & Culture Categories: * CULTURAL
Audience: Children, Teens, Adults, Members
Type of Event: Activities, Educational, Entertainment, Exhibit, Food, Nature, Outdoors, Science
Cost: $8 or $6 for member of the Nature Center
Contact: Stefanie Zwygart
More info: www.ogdennaturecenter.org