- This event has passed.
Shop, Eat, and Listen to Music! Downtown Brgham City comes alive the Third Friday of every month starting again this April! Watch for food trucks and live musicians starting in May. -Here’s what’s planned for you to do April 20th:
– Most Main Street stores are open late
– Stop by Consignology for sweet treats (95 S. Main)
– Try free tea tasting (herbal, green, and black) at Monarch (90 S. Main)
– Brigham House (70 N. Main – open until 10PM)
– Idle Isle Cafe (24 S. Main – open until 8:30 PM)
– Ricardos (131 S. Main – open until 8PM)
– The Lindford Band in Concert at the Fine Arts Center! They play classic folk country music. Doors open at 7PM. Concert starts at 7:30 PM. Tickets $8-12 at the door. (58 s. 100 W.)
Next Month on May 18th: Food Trucks!
Sponsored by Historic Downtown Brigham City – a nonprofit that loves you and this city! http://www.facebok.com/historicbrigham 435-538-7949