- This event has passed.
It’s time to start Freezin’ for a Reason!
Join us at the “plunge” in Ogden at the North Shore Aquatic Center on January 20th! Freeze your socks off and warm your heart knowing you’ve helped thousands of Special Olympics athletes! Besides jumping into a freezing pool in the middle of winter, all you need to do is raise a minimum of $50!
Too chicken to plunge? No worries, you can still join in all the fun and raise money for a good cause! Just choose to be a “Too Chicken” when you register.
Registration and Pre-Plunge Party: 8:30 – 10 AM (Appropriate Costumes encouraged!)
Polar Plunge: 10 AM
Here’s the details:
– Register yourself or your team!
– Pay the registration fees:
-ADULT PLUNGER (18 or older) must raise or pay a minimum of $40 in addition to the $10 registration fee ($50 total)
– STUDENT PLUNGER (elementary, jr. high, high school or college) must raise or pay a minimum of $20 in addition to the $10 registration fee ($30 total)
– SOUT ATHLETE PLUNGER does not have to pay the $10 registration fee but must raise or pay a minimum of $20 to plunge ($20 total)
– TOO CHICKEN! You don’t have to jump in to make a difference. Stay on dry land, cheer on your friends and family and snap photos as they take the plunge. Too Chickens are asked to raise a minimum donation of $40 in addition to the $10 registration fee.
Free to Spectators
Are you brave enough to take the plunge and get freezing’ for a reason?
Visit http://www.firstgiving.com/SOUT to register!