SALT LAKE CITY -- The grandstand headliners at the Utah State Fair, which runs Sept. 6-16, have been announced.
Most grandstand concerts are included with fair admission. Two of the shows are not -- that of Hollywood, Calif., teen actress/pop star Victoria Justice at 7:30 p.m. Sept. 10 and Nashville country act Lonestar at 7:30 p.m. Sept. 11.
The Justice show is $22 in advance, $27 the day of the show. The Lonestar show is $20 for advance sales, $25 on show day. Prices for these shows include fair admission and will be available at 10 a.m. May 25 from Smith's Tix.
Tickets for the fair and those concerts included with the price of admission go on sale Aug. 1. The cost of the fair is $10, $7 for ages 62 and older and for youth ages 6-12. Children 5 and younger are admitted for free. Group and other discounts may apply.
- 7:30 p.m. Sept. 8 -- Jars of Clay, free with fair admission
- 7:30 p.m. Sept. 9 -- Sheena Easton, free with fair admission
- 7:30 p.m. Sept. 10 -- Victoria Justice, $22/advance, $27/day of show, includes fair admission
- 7:30 p.m. Sept. 11 -- Lonestar, $22/advance, $25/day of, includes fair admission
- 7:30 p.m. Sept. 12 -- Blues Traveler, free with fair admission
- 6 p.m. Sept. 14 -- Texaco Country Showdown State Final, bands TBA, free with fair admission
- 10 a.m. Sept. 15 -- Fiesta Mexicana, daylong Mexican music and dance until 10 p.m., free with fair admission