Ogden Pioneer Days festivities continue, with rodeos, concerts, food, a parade and fireworks.
Friday, July 20
* All day, Pickleball tournament at Mount Ogden Park, 3144 Taylor Ave. Watching is free.
* 1 p.m., Miss Rodeo Utah Luncheon at Ogden Marriott Hotel, 247 24th St.; $30, call 801-668-2555 for tickets.
* 7:30 p.m., rodeo, "Wrangler Patriot/Military Appreciation Night, at Ogden Pioneer Stadium, 668 17th St.; $6-$30. Pre-rodeo entertainment, at 6:30 p.m., includes mutton bustin' and musical chairs by horseback. Freestyle Motocross Stunt Show after the rodeo each night.
Rodeo tickets are sold at the Pioneer Days office, 1810 Washington Blvd., from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturdays, and at the Ogden Pioneer Stadium box office at 5:30 p.m. July 19-23, and noon July 24. Smith's Tix, Smith& Edwards, Reams and Hill Air Force Base Tickets & Travel also sell tickets. New this year, seats in the North Grandstand are reserved.
Saturday, July 21
* All day, Pickleball tournament at Mount Ogden Park. Watching is free.
* 8 a.m., Historic 25th Street Farmers & Art Market, featuring Farm Day in the City equipment and animal show, Ogden Municipal Gardens, 2525 Grant Ave. Free admission.
* 9 a.m., Miss Rodeo Utah speeches at the Ogden Marriott Hotel. Free.
* 7:30 p.m., rodeo, "National Day of the Cowboy," at Ogden Pioneer Stadium; $6-$30. Pre-rodeo entertainment at 6:30 p.m. includes musical chairs by horseback and skydivers.
Sunday, July 22
* 8 p.m., "Restless Heart" concert at the Ogden Amphitheater, 343 Historic 25th St.; $15 at Smith's Tix.
Monday, July 23
* 10:30 a.m., Miss Rodeo Utah reception/silent auction/fashion show at the David Eccles Conference Center, 2415 Washington Blvd.; $40, call 801-668-2555 for tickets.
* 6 p.m., Miss Rodeo Utah freestyle horsemanship competition at Ogden Pioneer Stadium. Free.
* 7:30 p.m., rodeo, "Tough Enough to Wear Pink" night at Ogden Pioneer Stadium; $6-$30. Pre-rodeo entertainment, starting at 6:30 p.m., features mini bull riding and skydivers.
Tuesday, July 24
* 7 a.m., Kiwanis Club breakfast, with pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage and more, at the Municipal Gardens, 343 25th St. $6/adults, $4/age 11 and younger.
* 9 a.m., July 24th parade on Washington Boulevard, from 31st to 20th streets. Free.
* 7:30 p.m., rodeo at Ogden Pioneer Stadium; $10-$40. Pre-rodeo entertainment, starting at 6:30 p.m., features mini bareback riding and skydivers.
* 9 p.m., Miss Rodeo Utah coronation at Ogden Pioneer Stadium, during the rodeo.
* After the rodeo, fireworks at Ogden Pioneer Stadium.