- This event has passed.
Valentine’s Date Night – Megaplex Theatres at The Junction
February 14 @ 5:45 pm - 8 pm
Star in your own Hollywood romance with Megaplex Theatres!
Join us for the Megaplex Theatres Valentine’s Date Night with a romantic dinner for two. Add popcorn, drinks, a special treat, and a movie, all in one location and you have the perfect night out.
Select Fifty Shades Freed for an evening of romance, a romantic drama like Forever My Girl, or an epic adventure like Maze Runner: The Death Cure…or any other movie currently in the theatre.
Tuesday, February 14, 2018
-5:45-6:30 PM Check-in | Events Lobby upstairs on the 2nd floor
above the Food Court
-6:00-7:30 PM Dinner | Directors Suite
-7:00-8:00 PM Most movies will begin | Your Event Manager will
contact you with your showtime and seating options via email by
Valentines Dinner and Movie – $125 per couple (plus applicable sales tax)
Order by February 11th and save $10.
Reservations are limited and are on a first come first serve basis. Book early to guarantee your spot.
Price above includes web convenience fee.
$125 Package Includes:
Reserved movie tickets for 2 to a movie of your choice (excludes VIP, IMAX, DBOX, Luxury or 3D).
-Forever My Girl
-Fifty Shades Freed
-Maze Runner: The Death Cure
-The Greatest Showman
Any other currently playing film
Dinner for 2 served Buffet Style
-Chicken Cordon Bleu – A boneless chicken breast wrapped around
thick Virginia baked ham and swiss cheese. Lightly breaded and
-Apple Walnut Salad – sliced apples, candied walnuts, crumbled
bacon and mozzarella cheese on a crisp bed of salad greens.
Served wiht poppy seed dressing.
-Variety of homemade bread
-Rice Pilaf and Green Bean Almondine side dishes
-Assorted Desserts including chocolate-dipped strawberries
-Large Popcorn to share with a free refill at the concessions stand
-2 Drinks, Coca-Cola Products Available
Take Home Rose
MOVIE TICKETS & GENERAL INFORMATION
– Nothing will be mailed to you. Your movie tickets will be available to you at check-in.
– You will be contacted by the Event Manager once showtimes are available on 2/8. They will arrange your movie seating via email and will send additional information as it becomes available. Please make sure you use a valid email where you can be contacted easily.
– Bring your digital or printed receipt on Friday, February 14th.
– If you haven’t heard from the Event Manager by 2/9 please contact them ASAP to make sure we have your information.
MOVIE SEATING SELECTION – Please use the Special Request field to answer the following questions.
What’s your seating preference in an auditorium?
– As close to the middle as possible
– Middle section on an aisle
– Far rear of the theater, last 2-3 rows
– Other (please specify): _____________
Would you like to sit with another couple at dinner that is purchasing their package separately? If so, what’s the name they registered under?
For questions about the Valentines Event in Ogden – Junction please email the Event Manager, Marlee Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org