The first season of a western TV show starring Kevin Costner that was filmed in Ogden and other areas of Utah will premiere later this summer.
A web series filmed at Ogden High School last fall will premiere on YouTube Red in March.
Every two years, a miracle of technology unfolds: televising and streaming an Olympics with miles of cable, hundreds of cameras and producers who make split-second decisions on which pictures to beam halfway around the world.
This year’s Super Bowl ads ran the gamut from tame humor to … tame messages about social causes.
A jubilant Ava DuVernay was named entertainer of the year at an NAACP Image Awards ceremony that focused on the black community’s power to create change.
Are you a royal desperado, in that binge watching kind of way?
- Former WSU football player turned opera singer Ta’u Pupu’a to perform in Ogden
- Barbra Streisand says no #MeToo moment marred her life
- Northern Utah theater: See ‘Thoroughly Modern Millie’ and more this week
- How to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with events for all ages in Northern Utah
- Chariot champs: World Cutter & Chariot Races kick off Friday in Ogden
- Hello world! on